Once again, we look forward to welcoming all visitors to our booth in Hall 6 #F04 at the Agritechnica exhibition from February 27 to March 3, 2022 in Hannover, Germany. We proudly present our advanced silo monitoring system to “inspire, connect and inform” including:
- The iGRAIN® product portfolio which offers technology for post-harvest monitoring of stored grain: temperature, moisture, infestation (CO2) and level measurement. Moreover, we provide automated aeration control, and data solutions ranging from handheld readers, to PC, App and integration with PLC/SCADA.
- Crop-Protector® represents chiller machines and nitrogen generators for safe storage of crops.
- Our unique TOXI-SCRUB® Machine is a processing line for detoxification of stored crops. This machine is a game changer in the efforts to reduce Mycotoxin contamination, like Aflatoxin and DON in grains and nuts. The machine has capacity to process grain masses up to 40 ton/hour.
Please visit us and we can discuss your opportunity to preserve your stored grain.
VIV Europe, The Netherlands
We will be present our products in the Victam International/ VIV Europe show taking place in The Netherlands from May 31 to June 2, 2022. d
We will highlight the most important issues when determining the quality of stored grain, namely:
- Degree of infestation (fungus and insects)
- Presence of Mycotoxins
- Moisture concentration – Grain respiration rate.
All these parameters can be monitored and controlled with aeration and CO2 detection to preserve the grain condition in the best possible way. iGRAIN takes pride in having the best aeration control. Our sensors can communicate directly to the cloud and provide the user with real time reporting on a smartphone via the iGRAIN Smart App.
Please come and visit us in hall 2, where we can discuss your opportunities to increase your profit and reduce losses.
VICTAM Bangkok, Thailand
IGRAIN is a steady exhibitor in the VICTAM exhibition. In 2022 it takes place in Bangkok, Thailand, from September 7 to 9, 2022.
In this exhibition, we will emphasize the iGRAIN CO2 Sniffer Cable, which detects grain spoilage at a much earlier stage than traditional temperature monitoring systems. The CO2 gas from a hot spot, created by unwanted biological activity, will migrate through the grain masses and be detected by the advanced CO2 Sniffer. The iGRAIN software can quantify the level of infestation in each silo and indicate the risk of shrinkage and spoilage via the iGRAIN Smart App. Also, highly relevant for millers and industrial storage we will present the TOXI-SCRUB processing line designed for large scale detoxification of contaminated commodities – thereby generating values in terms of nutritious feed and food, human and animal health, and economy.
We look forward to welcoming you in our booth at the VICTAM show, and to visit gorgeous Thailand!