Bio Mill Sanitation Ozonator
The Bio Mill Sanitation Ozonator is a Mini TOXI-SCRUB™: a genuine machine designed with state-of-the-art technology to create a durable and compact solution for the application in biological/ecological storage facilities.
It is a genuine green technology without any use of chemicals or pesticides and is efficient in removing insects and fungus.
The design allows the machine to be used both as a sanitizer and for the treatment of small quantities of grain, up to 500Kg/H with the special Mini TOXI-SCRUB™ reactor.
It is designed to be maintenance free for 3 years+ due to special quarts Ozone generator design.
- Disinfecting storage cells
- Disinfecting conveyor systems
- Treatment of up to 500-ton grain
- Eradicating RFB (Red Flour Beetle) from flour
- Terminating insects and fungus activity in up to 500-ton cells
- Disinfecting milling rooms and milling machines
- Efficient to combat the infestation
- Terminates all insects, fungus, mites, etc.
- Sterilizes treated room or storage cells 100%
- Kills all bacteria like Salmonella, E. Coli 157, etc.
- Reduces Mycotoxin concentration considerably
- Good for organic/ecological food cells in flour mills
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at email@example.com for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!