Nitrogen Generator – Pesticide Free Organic Fumigation
The CROP-PROTECTOR Nitrogen Generator is used for efficient infestation control. By flushing the stored crop with Nitrogen and reducing Oxygen levels, all insects, mites and fungi will be paralyzed and terminated in the Oxygen depleted environment.
The Nitrogen Generators use a Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) system to generate the Nitrogen. The Nitrogen is distributed into storage contailers or silos via a standard manifold and hoses. The Nitrogen Generators are used together with the iGRAIN sensor system to monitor the flushing process and the condition of the crop.
- Organic fumigation
- Green fumigation technology
- Efficient infestation control
- O2 sniffer cables report the conditions in each silo cell
- Suitable for all types of crops: Nuts, beans, fruit, grains etc.
- Data available in the iGRAIN Dashboard Manager, local PLC/SCADA system and the iGRAIN Smart App
Especially effective for preservation of:
Since Nitrogen fumigation is non-toxic it can be used for organic produce.
If you want to request a quote for the Nitrogen Generator, please use the contact form with the below information, so we can provide the most relevant quote for you. Then we will follow up as soon as we can. Thank you!
Quote Details and Requirements
- Describe application in detail
- Present Nitrogen cost per cubic meter
- Electricity cost per KWH
- Nitrogen purity required
- Average flow requirement Nm3/h
- Peak flow requirement Nm3/h
- How many hours do you operate and require Nitrogen?
- How much Nitrogen pressure is required? (psig / barg)
- Do you have excess compressor capacity? Yes/no
- If yes, what is the compressor operating pressure? (psig / barg)
- What is the jobsite elevation above sea level?
- Other relevant information
You can also contact our sales and application team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs.
We work together for safe crop for the world!
We recorded the below video at AgriTechnica 2023 – listen to Peer Hansen explain the Nitrogen Generator here:Download PDF