iGRAIN-OZONATOR is a series of machines
designed to work in an automated manner, with
automatic feed-back control.
When the machine is put in place and connected
to the aeration inlet of the silo, then the machine
executes the “process steps” automatically:
● Getting a stable flow of Ozone though the
● Obtaining correct Ozone concentration to
terminate biologic activity (fungus, insects, etc)
● Sustain the flow until 100% termination
● Shut down the proces
The ozonation proces is now completed, and the
silo can be entered after one hour.
● Ozonation is much more efficient
than traditional fumigation.
● The Ozonation process will
eliminate harmful biological activity 100%.
● Ozone does not create mutational
resistance as Phosphine and
● Ozone is much safer than
● Ozone is much less toxic to humans
than traditional fumigants
(Phosphine etc.) which causes many
● Ozonation is over time more economical
than conventional fumigation methods.
● The GRAIN-OZONATOR has
an expected lifetime of 10 years+
with minimal maintenance costs.
● No “expert staff” required to operate the machine.
● Reduced requirement for fan operation
● When Ozonation is used supplementary to
grain chilling, the need to cool
is significantly reduced.
● Ozone is a non toxic and
non pollutant agent
● Ozone is a lot less damaging to the
grain than traditional fumigants
● Ozone substitutes Phosphine and
● No transport of toxic gases
needed since the Ozone is
● Only power is required to generate
Ozone; enabling use anywhere.