The IGRAIN DASHBOARD MANAGER PLATFORM software system contains the complete tool for optimum aeration control. It is easy to use and does not require a skilled grain manager to obtain versatile results during storage. It operates in automatic or semi-automatic modes and requires only a few basic settings to start operation. The system utilizes all information from the IGRAIN sensors: Grain Temperature, Grain Moisture, CO2, Weather Station data, etc. and it can also integrate data from other sensor systems. Aeration Control based on EMC (Equilibrium Moisture Concentration)
The iGRAIN AERATION MANAGER system contains the complete tool for optimum aeration control. It is easy to use and does not require a skilled grain manager to obtain versatile results during storage. It operates in automatic or semi-automatic modes and requires only a few basic settings to start operation. The performance of the AERATION CONTROL can be seen and checked at any time via the iGRAIN DASH BOARD MANAGER Software. The system utilizes all information from the iGRAIN sensors (Temperature, Moisture, CO2, Weather Station data, etc.), and can also utilize data from other sensor systems.
Many suppliers of temperature grain temperature monitoring systems offer what they think is “Aeration Control”. In fact, most of them only offer the “thermostat function”, meaning that if the temperature is going high, they will start the fans. This has nothing to do with aeration control. Aeration control must take the total grain condition into account (e.g. grain temperature, grain moisture, and CO2-concentration).
TRUE AERATION CONTROL, iGRAIN Equilibrium Moisture Concentration Controls works as follows. The entire grain mass condition is considered. Aeration control is based on targeting a specific grain temperature and grain moisture. The control system will find the best control path to get to the target, without putting the grain in danger and only using the fans when it is a calculated advantage. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a more detailed presentation. EMC Aeration Control is the best possible insurance of your grain storage.
- Adapts to any climatic zone
- Advanced hierarchic software based on safety first and optimizing grain value
- True EMC (Equilibrium Moisture Concentration) aeration control
- Minimizes moisture losses
- Supplied pre-configured from iGRAIN
- iGRAIN On-line Center support
- Aeration control reporting included in the weekly iGRAIN Monday morning Report
- Simple access system with passwords
Advanced Fully Automated Aeration Control:
- Fully Automatic – Easy to operate
- Aeration will ONLY be active when it makes sense
- Control outputs: the system provides communication via RS-485 MODBUS with the iGRAIN relay output modules that may be placed where the Aeration fan start relays are placed and automatic transfer of data to e.g. a PLC.
- Parameter settings: the settings of the aeration control parameters are made very easy to define in the set-up menu.