The iGRAIN Inventory Management Software is a unique par to the iGRAIN Dash Board Software Platform. It displays all vital inventory data:
- Movements – in and out
The software interfaces with any type of level measurement device or any temperature monitoring system and will generate the inventory data in the data-base.
You can generate own commodity names and types e.g. Malting Barley, type A1 etc. If the same grain type is stored in several cells, then each cell can be displayed individually and may also be stacked for all cells with same grain type in the iGRAIN software.
You can also access data by entering a specific time interval, e.g. the last 2 weeks, 6 months or the last year. The time period can be scaled up or down as required.
If no level sensing device is present, the software can generate level data from temperature Sensor Cables. This is an easy way to get inventory data. The disadvantage is, however, that, it will take some time to display changes in the level. Temperature readings for inventory data cannot be used in silos where the level changes frequently.
The Monday Morning Report will always show the current inventory status and the cumulated change from last week.
- Interfaces with all-grain level sensors
- Can also generate level data from any type of temperature sensor cables
- Calculates and displays grain volume and weight based on your commodity settings
- Density data from the default database or the input of your actual measured density
- Documents all movements IN and OUT of each storage cell