The iGRAIN Handheld Reader is an efficient tool to display the content of data collected from iGRAIN temperature and moisture sensing devices. It is mostly used in smaller facilities or for spot-checking.
Our iGRAIN® sensor cables and/or lances are programmed with individual lance and sensor numbers and connected in series to the handheld reader. We provide three models and on all models, the readings will be taken by series polling of all devices and the sensor representing the highest value will display at the end of the polling. It is possible to scroll for displaying all the readings one by one.
Models 2500 and 3500 have the same basic functions as model 2000; but they can also connect to a PC. Furthermore the model 3500 also measures moisture. With the iGRAIN Mini Manager Software installed on the PC for storing downloaded sensor data, the PC will be able to show the readings and trend curves. The handheld reader is packed in a protective and handy brief-case including: USB charging cable, connection cable with alligator clips, flashlight, and an AC mains charger. In addition, the models 2500 and 3500 come with a USB – PC connection cable and a USB memory stick containing the iGRAIN Mini Manager software.
- Model 3500: Temperature and moisture readings
- Models 2000 and 2500: Temperature readings
- Universal application
- Models 2500 and 3500 integrates with PC
- Model 2000 readout from instrument only
- iGRAIN Mini Manager PC software for display of readings and trend curves
- Automatic scrolling of all sensors with a display of highest reading.
- Scroll between sensor cables and individual sensors
- Supply: Built-in battery pack 3,7 V 900 mAH
- Display: Back-lit display, 2 lines of 16 characters 64 x 20 mm
- Weight: 220 g.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 142 x 88 x 26 mm”
- Model 2000: Reading data from up to 200 temperature sensors.
- Models 2500 and 3500: As model 2000 + transfer of data to a PC. Includes memory stick with the iGRAIN Mini Manager PC software
- Model 3500: Reading data from up to 49 moisture sensors.
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical expertise from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF