Hand Instrument: Temperature and Moisture
The iGRAIN Hand Instrument is an efficient tool to display the content of data collected from iGRAIN temperature and moisture sensing devices. It is mostly used in smaller facilities or for spot-checking.
Our iGRAIN sensor cables and/or lances are programmed with individual lance and sensor numbers and connected in series to the handheld reader. We provide two modes and on both models, the readings will be taken by series polling of all devices and the sensor representing the highest value will display at the end of the polling. It is possible to scroll for displaying all the readings one by one.
Model 2500 has the same basic functions as model 2000; but it can also connect to a PC. With the iGRAIN Mini Manager Software installed on the PC for storing downloaded sensor data the PC will be able to show the readings and trend curves. The hand-held reader is packed in a protective and handy brief-case including: USB charging cable, connection cable with alligator clips, flashlight, and an AC mains charger. In addition, the model 2500 comes with a USB – PC connection cable and a USB memory stick containing the iGRAIN Mini Manager software.
- Temperature and moisture readings
- Universal application
- Model 2500 integrates with PC
- Model 2000 readout from instrument only
- iGRAIN Mini Manager PC software for display of readings and trend curves
- Automatic scrolling of all sensors with a display of highest reading.
- Scroll between sensor cables and individual sensors
- Supply: Built-in battery pack 3,7 V 900 mAH
- Display: Back-lit display, 2 lines of 16 characters 64 x 20 mm
- Weight: 220 g.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 142 x 88 x 26 mm”
- Model 2000: Reading data from up to 100 temperature sensors.
- Model 2500: As model 2000 + transfer of data to a PC. Includes memory stick with the iGRAIN Mini Manager PC software
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF