Master-Hub and Sub-Hub
The iGRAIN Master-Hub and Sub-Hub are used for advanced signal transfer in our network system. The iGRAIN monitoring system is modular in its design and can be configured to small or big silo installations according to your needs.
The iGRAIN Master-Hub can connect to a maximum of 32 Sub-Hubs. Whereas, the iGRAIN Sub-Hub has 6 inputs for 6 iGRAIN Temperature Sensor Cables or Moisture Sensor Cables. The iGRAIN system can literally be configured to suit any number of grain silos with any kind or number of iGRAIN sensor cables. The network system interfaces with the iGRAIN Dash Board Manager software on a PC, in the cloud or to our iGRAIN App.
The iGRAIN Master-Hub has a build-in display that displays continuously how many Sub-Hubs, iGRAIN Sensor Cables and sensors it is communicating with. This makes it the preferred system in the industry because the system can be monitored, operated, commissioned, and serviced without the need to connect a PC.
- Build-in monitoring display
- Large capacity
- Remote monitoring via the internet
- 4 Input ports for up to 32 Sub-Hubs, and up to 192 Sensor Cables
- One Master-Hub communicates with up to 1000 temperature sensors
- Master-Hubs can be put in series up to 15 units
- RS-485 Modbus communication with PC, cloud
- 6 Inputs from temperature or moisture Sensor Cables
- Connects to the Master-Hub via the iGRAIN data-bus
- Build-in power indicator for easy system check
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at email@example.com for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF