The iGRAIN MANAGER REPORT is a very efficient management tool, giving you clear and decision-oriented reporting of the quality of your stored crop.
The report is printed automatically every Monday morning (alternatively monthly, if you changed in the set-up. The report to inform the decision-makers of your plant. It can give the plant manager or owner an easy overview of the status and changes in the grain condition in every single storage cell as follows:
- All grain temperature or grain moisture data at the time of the report
- Inventory development in the last 2 weeks
- Grain temperature development in the last 2 weeks
- Grain moisture trend, and development in infestation level (CO2 concentration,) if installed
- Last, a smiley with a simple description of the overall grain condition is provided
The weekly report is automatically stored in the system memory and can be viewed at any time.
The Monday Morning Report will always show the current inventory status and the cumulated change from last week. It will also show the Inventory trend curve for each cell in the last 2 weeks. The report is automatically stored as a PDF file in the PC and can be printed at any time.Download PDF