Relay Output Unit
The iGRAIN Relay Output Unit is a technology for remote control of the aeration fans etc.
The iGRAIN Relay Output Unit is a control device designed for control via RS485. The units can be controlled from the iGRAIN Manager Software for automatic control the aeration and ventilation fans. Each unit has 8 relays with Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) function and the status of each relay is indicated with diodes. Each unit can be set to an individual address and it can be installed where the aeration power relays are located.
- Remote control via RS-485 MODBUS
- Status can be monitored via iGRAIN Manager Software over the internet
- Indoor and Outdoor versions
- Communicate via RS-485, Modbus from the iGRAIN DASH BOARD MANAGER SOFTWARE. Operates in either manual or automatic mode via the aeration control software.
DIN rail unit:
- 8 Relays, NO (Normally open) and NC (Normally closed contacts(1PDT)
- power 12 – 24 VDC: 3A and 230 VAC: 10A
- Power supply: 12 VDC, 600 mA
- Protocol: MODBUS address from 00 to 15 via iGRAIN MANAGER SOFTWARE
- RS485; up to 16 Relay Units in series, and up to 1200 m on CAT-5e Cable
- Die-cast aluminum casiloet: class IP 65. Dimensions: 170 x 240 x 80 mm
- Power supply: 100 – 240 VAC, max 10 W with power ON indicator.
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF