Bin Auditor radar
The iGRAIN Bin Auditor radar offers efficient grain inventory management.
The iGRAIN Bin Auditor radar inventory management system consists of: the iGRAIN Bin Auditor radar level measurement unit(s) and the iGRAIN Inventory Manager Software. The Bin Auditor radar is a very precise device that measures the grain level. It has a very high accuracy of a few centimeters.
There are different models for different applications. This includes mounting hardware for a flat roof or 30 deg. steel silo mounting.
The iGRAIN Manager Software provides you with reliable information about the level, volume, and grain weight. It also records all movements IN and OUT of each silo.
- Accurate inventory information
- A durable system with a low maintenance requirement
- Inventory trend curves for every silo
- Remote access via iGRAIN Manager Software
- Includes THEFT monitoring
- Communicate via RS-485, Modbus with the iGRAIN Manager Software Display of: Level, Volume and Weight. Grain density can be set by the user for higher accuracy or chosen from the iGRAIN default list.
- All grain movements IN and OUT of each cell is displayed Weekly report with complete Inventory Management Information
- Measure range: 0 – 45 m, with a resolution of +/- 1 cm
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at email@example.com for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF