Moisture Sensor Cable
The iGRAIN Moisture Sensor Cable is an advanced grain monitoring tool. It measures the grain moisture at different levels in the grain silo.
This technology is a sophisticated technology that was developed by iGRAIN as the first company in the world. The technology is based on a very accurate measurement of the relative humidity in the grain and calculating it into grain moisture using advanced algorithms for the EMC (Equilibrium Moisture Concentration). Small fluctuations in the EMC value corresponds to a very specific grain moisture. It is an iGRAIN specialty to provide the most accurate grain moisture sensors for all the different grain types. iGRAIN has its own calibration laboratory, and that is why we are ahead of the competition with our grain moisture sensors.
We have calibrations for more than 30 different commodities available for our applications. This includes all the standard commodities and also products like flour, feed pellets, wood pellest, etc. This technology is important for the iGRAIN Automatic Aeration Control System. Accurate grain moisture monitoring from iGRAIN will also show you if your grain is sufficiently dried.
In the iGRAIN Dash Board Manager Software the trend curves for the grain moisture can be viewed, and the influence of the iGRAIN Automatic Aeration Control can be followed.
Grain Moisture Monitoring enables the iGRAIN system to control the aeration so that shrinkage due to loss of moisture can be minimized. Via the iGRAIN SMART APP the grain manager will be alerted if the grain is too wet for safe storage.
We consider it important to have a headspace moisture sensor just under the silo roof, so the headspace relative humidity is monitored and applied in the iGRAIN Manager Software to control the roof vent fans. This prevents headspace condensation and minimizes the risk of Aflatoxin and Mycotoxins in the grain.
- Precise grain moisture monitoring using digital sensor technology
- Reliable Grain Moisture tracking, helping avoiding shrinkage
- Enables best automatic aeration control
- Head Space moisture monitoring helps avoid infestation, fungus Aflatoxin, and Mycotoxins
- Connect to the standard iGRAIN Network Boxes; Master-Hub and Sub-Hub
- and connected to the iGRAIN Control Board via the network boxes Master-Hub and Sub-Hub.
- All data are displayed in the iGRAIN Dash Board Manager Software or in the iGRAIN APP
- Grain digital moisture sensor range: 8% to 24 % grain moisture (Increased range for rice and maize available)
- Grain Moisture accuracy: 1,5 % grain moisture (std. condition)Moisture Sensor Cable diameter 13,0 mm, tensile strength 3.000 kg static pulling load, max 35 meter length, max. 7 sensors
- Sensor house available in Aluminum or Brass (ATEX application)
- There is a fixation eye that bottom of the Sensor Cable, so it can be anchored to the bottom of the silo, as it is important to keep the cable straight.
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at email@example.com for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF