Fire Warning Sensor Unit
iGRAIN Fire Warning Sensor Unit is designed for fast response fire detection inside your silo facilities.
The iGRAIN fire detector is a versatile unit with very fast detection of CO (Carbon Monoxide) or CO2 (Carbon Dioxide). If the CO2 is generated by a fire or an emerging fire, the CO2 increase will be exponential (unlike CO2 generated by biologic infestation in the silo). It is therefore easy for the system to detect emerging combustion.
The iGRAIN Fire Detector is always monitoring the silo. System alarms are reported immediately. If monitoring of the CO2 level of 400 ppm fails, the system alarm I activated.
The unit comes with a complete roof-mounting kit and can be retrofitted on top of any silo. The system provides an alarm relay output and a data bus output. This includes an optional control board with double intrinsical safety wiring, and a ”Heart Beat” system to security alarm in case of interruption.
The fire detectors are designed for redundant loop routing of the supply voltage, the analog alarm and the RS485, which guarantees the highest availability and optimal fall-safety.
Detectors are powered by separate, redundant and oversized Power Supplies.
The RS485 line is redundant and connects to the iGRAIN System with the iGRAIN Fire Alarm Software installed and it is connected to one or more iGRAIN Relay Output Unit(s) for visualization of the position of a possible alarm, that the poser is on at all sensor and that all sensor are measuring.
Advantages – CO2 – and fire detector:
- Fast response
- Long term stability
- Computer monitored fire alarm and Co2 detectors
- Sensor probes for CO or CO2 are available.
- CO/CO2 detector: Dual wavelength principle with temperature compensation.
- Measure range: 0 – 20.000 ppm, (0-2%)
- Response time (system output) less than 5 sec.
- Measures constantly the ambient 400 ppm CO2 level.
- In/Outputs: System status, relay, and data-output (to PLC). Analog dual loop line In and Out. RS-485 dual loop line in and out (to PC/PLC).
- Self-Monitoring Alarm Output with visual alarm indicator.
- Communication via RS-485, Modbus with the iGRAIN Manager Software.
- Supply Voltage: SVDC
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at email@example.com for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF