Temperature Sensor Cable
We provide sensor solutions for any type of industry: farmers, flour mills, feed mills, oil mills, grain hotels, grain harbor terminals, long term grain storage silos. The Temperature Sensor Cables are the foundation of our monitoring systems. Its purpose is to support the detection of any unwanted biologic activity originating from insects, fungus etc. in the stored grain.
The iGRAIN Temperature Sensor Cable has become the grain industry bench-mark for rugged, durable and precise grain monitoring, we use advanced digital grain temperature monitoring. The precise digital sensors are utilized for the highest performance and have no drift over time. The cables are easy to install and to service.
Several different suspension systems are available to match any type of grain silo, and whether you want suspension from rafters or roof mount plates. The grain monitoring sensors are equally easy to install in steel silos and in concrete cells.
For steel silos, we recommend mounting the Temperature Sensor Cables on the top of the roof, and we have developed different solutions for that, our so-called roof mount plates. We also have systems for suspension inside the silos, where the Temperature Sensor Cables are hanging from rafters or special suspension systems.
Please ask our application team to give advice in your application.
- Superior digital sensor technology
- 2-wire system
- NO temperature drift over 10 years
- 7 different suspension systems available
- Diameter 10,8mm, tensile strength 2.500 kg, max 30 meter length
- Diameter 13mm, tensile strength 3.500 kg, max 50 meter length
- Diameter 17mm, tensile strength 6.500 kg, max 80 meter length
- Sensor temperature range: -20 to 70 deg. C, resolution 0.3 deg. C
- Up to 52 sensors in each Sensor Cable
- Mounting Eye at the bottom of the Temperature Sensor Cable for floor fixation
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF