Rotary Paddle Level Sensor
The iGRAIN Rotary Paddle Level Sensor is a simple and rocket level point sensor. This sensor is useful for determining when filling or unloading of grain should be stopped.
It can be mounted from the side of the silo or from the top and can from the top be lowered to the desired level point with the extension rod.
- A durable system with a low maintenance requirement
- Remote access via iGRAIN Manager Software
- Rocket design and low cost
- Available for 24 DVC or 230 VAC.
- Relay output
- Enclosure: cast aluminum, IP 66
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at email@example.com for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF