The iGRAIN Weather Station has been developed to give fast and reliable information about the ambient temperature and air moisture conditions. This information is required for efficient and optimal aeration control which we provide you via the iGRAIN Automatic Aeration Control Software.
Depending on the climatic zone, time of the year, storage time and grain moisture, it is important to monitor several weather conditions in order to decide when to start or stop the aeration fans.
Some of these conditions are:
- Rain starting or stopping
- Near freezing condition
- Sunrise- or sunset conditions
- Ambient relative humidity relative to the stored grain moisture
The iGRAIN weather station is developed to suit all these purposes. It is designed for long durability even under harsh conditions such as long and cold winters, hot and warm tropical conditions and desert-like conditions.
The iGRAIN Weather Station comes with smart accessories, so it is easy to mount in any silo plant at a suitable location.
- Gives accurate ambient temperature information
- Precise ambient humidity monitoring
- Very durable construction with a low maintenance requirement
- Suitable for any climate
- Remote Access via iGRAIN Manager Software
- Measurement range; relative humidity: 2-99% rH, non-condensing
- Measurement range; temperature: -30 + 70 deg. C
- Weather shield: sun protection shields, rain, and snow protection.
- Communication via a data-bus to the iGRAIN Master-Hub that also supplies the power of the unit.
We have a large and exclusive pool of scientific and practical know-how from tailoring and applying post-harvest solutions in any climate zone worldwide, and we shall be honored to serve you.
Please contact our sales and application team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a quote to suit your specific needs; we work together for safe crop for the world!Download PDF